Monday, January 3, 2011

Whoops

Of course, how could I leave out one absolutely keystone moment that happened to us in 2010?

My wife gave me a MacBook Pro for Christmas.

Obviously, the reigns have really yet to be unleashed on this thing as far as creative ability goes. I could have brought it with me to NY for Christmas, but I really didn't want to deal with the hassle of bringing something I had barely been using for 24 hours with me on a plane trip. Especially with the amount of coats, bags, other things you have to remove from your person before going through the security checkpoint. I ended up regretting my decision and wishing I had brought it with me anyway.

I hadn't really been on one side or the other in regards to Mac vs. PC, and I realize that for some this argument isn't an argument at all. But for those who are still on the fence, let me say this: The Mac = friendly.

In animal terms, the PC is probably a Rottweiler - mean and often times ugly. The Mac is something cuddly but also dependable and faithful. Something like a Golden Retriever or a Labra-doodle. Maybe a Golden Retriever/Labra-doodle hybrid. A Golden/Labra-doodle hybrid that can turn evil on a dime and take a huge chunk out of your leg if you don't watch out.

I really do love it.

I have some possible ideas in mind for things to do in 2011 using this new baby. Hopefully, they're funny.

So, I wil put this at #4, with new truck moving to #5, tile on patio moving to #6, and surviving the great blizzard of snow doom to #7.

No comments:

Post a Comment