Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New year, new blog

What did you do on NYE? Did you go out and celebrate? Were you one of the lucky ones to be out in Times Square? Or did you stay home and watch a Christmas movie with your kids while everyone dined on the finest peanut butter and jelly sandwiches imaginable?

(That's what we did.)

Let's talk resolutions for a moment.

What are some of yours? Lose weight?

Travel more?

Complain less?

Let's be honest, we all have approximately 382 of them and maybe, just maybe we're able to stick with and do a relatively good job of staying true to one of them.

I'll share mine with you right now. It's a pretty simple one.

Sure I have this massive different conglomeration of things I want to do in 2019 just like everybody else. Love my kids more. Be a better husband. But the main resolution I have for 2019 is this:

Write more. It's good for the soul.

So that's what I plan on doing.

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment